Moondrop Aria the Latest LCP Diaphragm DD IEM
Moondrop has revived its single-DD budget IEM “Aria” in an all-new avatar. They discontinued the older bullet-style Aria weeks ago and today, they have released it again with an all-new design and aesthetics. It features a large 10mm dynamic driver unit with LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) diaphragm.
The pair is priced at 79.99$, more details can be found under the link below;
- >All-new aesthetics and design.
- >10mm Dynamic driver unit with LCP Diaphragm.
- >N52 strong neodymium magnet.
- >Brass inner driver cavity.
- >CCAW voice coil.
- >High-frequency phased waveguide system.
- >CNC Machined cavities.
- >Impedance: 32 ohms.
- >Sensitivity: 122dB/Vrms.
- >Frequency response: 5Hz-36kHz.