[NEWS] HarmonicDyne P.D1 Planar Dynamic Hybrid IEMs Announced
HarmonicDyne P.D1 Latest Planar Dynamic Hybrid IEMs Announced
HarmonicDyne made their quick mark in the HiFi audio industry with their high-quality headphones, Zeus and Helios. Both the headphones were released last year and have grabbed many positive feedbacks for the brand.
This time HarmonicDyne is entering into the IEM industry with their latest pair, the HarmonicDyne P.D.1. The monitor shell is built with a high-precision 5-axis CNC machining process using aviation-grade aluminum alloy material. The name P.D. depicts the driver configuration here as HarmonicDyne equipped it with a 10mm customized planar magnetic driver and 10 mm high-efficiency dynamic driver.
HarmonicDyne P.D.1 has a price tag of 379$, which is available to pre-order. More informations can be found under the link below;
Some Technical Details & Features:
- 10mm Customized high-magnetic flux high-sensitivity Planar driver.
- 10mm high-efficiency Dynamic driver(CNTs for edge+DLC for dome).
- Exquisite build with Aviation-grade aluminum alloy ear shells.
- Crafted using high-precision 5-axis CNC machining process.
- Bundled with two high-purity cables(Copper silver hybrid balanced 4.4mm cable, Silver-plated OFC copper 3.5mm cable).
- Standard MMCX Connectors.
- Impedance: 16Ω@1kHz.
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40kHz.
- THD+N: ≤0.2%@1kHz.
- Sensitivity: 110dB/Vrms@1kHz.