[NEWS] Sennheiser IE900 with 7mm TrueResponse Transducer
Sennheiser IE900 comes with 7mm TrueResponse Transducer
After a very long wait after the release since the IE800 & IE800s Sennheiser finally introduced the new IE900 that comes with a new 7mm TrueResponse transducer that features the unique X3R technology. This newly developed Dynamic Driver has been placed in to a 5-axis-CNC machined monitor shell made of aluminum material in silver color.
The New monitor shape reflects Sennheiser’s NEW design language that has also been used on the smaller brother the IE300, which is the entry level IEXXX audiophile In-Ear Monitor product line of the company.
Some Technical Specifications:
- Model : IE900 Universal IEM
- Technology : Unique X3R technology
- Transducer principle : Single Dynamic Driver with Pressure Chamber
- Impedance : 16 Ω
- Frequency Response : 5Hz-48kHz (-10dB)
- SPL : 123 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- THD-N : <0.05% (94 dB, 1 kHz)
- Housing Material : One-piece precision-milled aluminum
- Cable Length : 125cm
- Weight : 4gram
- Innovative X3R technology for an intense listening experience
- German-made 7mm TrueResponse transducer for natural balanced sound
- Unique triple-chamber absorber system refines and smoothens high
- Acoustic vortex milled into the nozzle ensures natural sound wave propagation
- Specially developed membrane foil minimizes resonances and distortion
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany
- Transducers are matched during the manufacturing process to practically eliminate variance
- One-piece housing is precision-milled from a single block of aluminum
- Hand-assembled by a specialist team at Sennheiser´s headquarters to razor-thin tolerances
- Global 2-year warranty Durability & comfort
- Lightweight high strength housing offers exceptional durability and long-lasting
- Form fitting anodized aluminum housing seats securely in the ear
- Selection of silicone and foam ear adaptors ensure an optimal fit for high noise isolation
- Adjustable ear hooks adapt to the natural shape of the ear for a tailored fit
- Para-aramid reinforced cables with gold plated Fidelity+ MMCX connectors
- A choice of balanced and single-ended cables (2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm)
Introducing the X3R Technology:
The Sennheiser IE 900 comes with the Innovative X3R technology. The unique unites the German-made 7mm TrueResponse transducer with specially developed membrane foil, triple-chamber absorber system and acoustic vortex for an intense listening experience.
What refines the X3R technology is its three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex which smoothens masking resonance. The three resonator chambers are precision-drilled into the elegant aluminum chassis of the IE 900 and placed between the diaphragm and the nozzle.
How it’s Made:
Designed, engineered, and made in Germany the one-piece housing is precision-milled from a single block of aluminum on an avant-garde 5-axis-CNC machine.
The demanding milling process takes 40 minutes for each pair of IE900. Components are hand-assembled by a specialist team at Sennheiser’s headquarters with meticulous attention to detail.
Inside the BOX:
- 1 pair x IE 900 Universal In-Ear Monitors
- 1 pcs x Unbalanced Para-aramid Reinforced cable with 3.5mm connector
- 1 pcs x Balanced Para-aramid Reinforced Cable with 2.5mm connector
- 1 pcs x Balanced Para-aramid Reinforced Cable with 4.4mm connector
- 3 pairs x Silicone Ear Tips (size S, M, L)
- 3 pairs x Foam Ear Tips (size S, M, L)
- 1 pcs x Protective Carry Case with Serial No. Plate Made of Metal
- 1 pcs x Cable Clip, Cleaning Cloth, Cleaning Brush
- 1 pcs x Print Material (Certificate & User Manuals)
Price and Availability:
The actual Price of the Sennheiser IE900 is $1,299.95 USD. More information’s can be found under the link below;