FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event & Debut of 7 New FiiO Products
FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event and the Debut of 7 New FiiO Products
FiiO has announced 7 new products at the FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event on 16th of March. This products are the Q5s, AM3D, AM3.5PRO (will be available in China only), M5, M11, FH7 and LC-2.5D/3.5D/4.4D.
Let’s take a closer look.
FiiO Q5s Flagship DAC & AMP:
The Q5s is the new Bluetooth DAC & Amplifiers Flagship of the Company with DSD Capabilities and significant upgrades to the Q5.
Some of the features are below;
- Aluminyum Alloy CNCed Chassis
- High performance dual AK4493EQ DAC Chip
- Bluetooth 5.0 Supports AAC/ SBC / aptx / aptx LL/ aptx HD / LDAC / LHDC
- Bundeled with the fully ugraded all-new amp module AM3E
- Complete input ports-USB + Bluethooth + SPIDF + Line in
- Complete output ports 3.5mm + 2.5mm + 4.4mm + Line out
- USB DAC supports decoding up to 768K/32Bit / DSD512
The MSRP Price for the Q5s is $349.99 and will be available by the end of May this year.
FiiO AM3D & AM3.5PRO AMP Module:
The AM3D (= AM3C) is a THX Certification, Amplifier Module (AM) with a full balance amp architecture with two sets of THXAAA-78 technology.
The AM3.5PRO is based on the AM3B, the main difference is the 4.4mm balanced port. The AM3.5PRO will be sold in China only.
The suggested retrial price for the AM3D is $149.99 (in the USA) and will be available in May this year.
FiiO M5 Two in one Solution:
The FiiO M5 (aka BTR5) is the smallest member of the M series and sports a small 1.54-inch sized IPS display with a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. The M5 is using the AK4377 DAC chip from Asahi Kasei Electronics Corporation. It has also some interesting features like 2-way Bluetooth transmission, voice recording and phone calls Bluetooth, Step counting, USB DAC, etc.
The FiiO M5 can be seen as a combination between M6 DAP and BTR3 Bluetooth receiver.
Here are some specs:
- 1.54 inch IPS touch screen
- DAC: AK4377 manufactured by Asahi Kasei Electronics Corporation
- Bluetooth chip: Qualcomm CSR8675
- Supported codec (reception): AAC / SBC / aptX / aptX HD / LDAC / HWA
- Supported codec (sending): SBC / aptX / aptX HD
- USB-C type combines charging and USB-DAC
- 192kHz / 24bit in asynchronous USB-DAC mode, up conversion to DSD64 in USB-Audio
- Battery: 550 mAh, continuous playback 10.5 hours, Bluetooth continuous playback 15 hours, standby time 24 days
The Suggested Retail Price in the USA: To be announced / Market release date: Estimated by the end of May
FiiO M11 Portable Digital Audio Player
The FiiO M11 is the upgraded version of the X5III and features some interesting specs.
Here are some remarkable features of the upcoming FiiO M11:
- First Player with an 18:9 aspect ratio display (1440×720 pixels, 312ppi)
- Back of the device is covered with 1 layer of high-grade carbon fiber imported from Korea.
- First Player with both 4.4mm and 2.5mm balanced headphone outputs
- AK4493 DAC Chip of the Asahi Kasei Electronics Corporation
- Exynos 7872 CPU with 3GB memory and 32GB of internal storage
- Android 7.0 OS for the installation of 3 party applications like Spotify, Tidal ES file explorer and more
- 3800mAh battery for a continuously playback time up to 13 hours and a standby time up to 1200 hours
The MSRP price for FiiO M11 is of $450 and the estimated release date is by the end of May.
FH7 Hybrid Driver IEM:
The FiiO FH7 is the new 5-Driver Hybrid IEM of the company with 4BA (Knowles DFK + SWFK) and a 13.6mm beryllium drivers. It has some interesting additions over the FH5 such like 3 pairs of Sound Tuning Filters Bigger and a Bigger Dynamic Driver.
Here is the complete list of features:
- 13.6mm Dynamic Driver with a diaphragm made of rare metal beryllium
- Customized Knowles composite BA driver DFK
- Knowles composite BA driver SWFK-31736
- Aerospace grade aluminum magnesium allow shell
- 3 Pairs of interchangeable DIY Sound Tuning Filters
- Patented S.TURBO technology
- Exotic Inspired TRISHELL structural Design
- Hand-woven 8 stranded high purity silver plated OCC MMCX cable
The expected price of the Fiio FH7 is $449 and will be sold at the end of June.
FiiO Pure Silver Single Crystal Earphone Cable LC-2.5D/3.5D/4.4D
The FiiO LC-2.5D/3.5D/4.4D are hand-woven, 4-stranded 224-wire pure silver single crystal cable with Universal MMCX connectors and medical-grade transparent PVC sheath (imported from DuPont America). You can choose between 2.5mm /3.5mm or 4.4mm headphone connectors.
Suggested Retail Price in the USA: $99.99 / Market release date: Estimated by the end of April
BTR5: Ultra Portable Bluetooth DAC/Amplifier
Some Key Features :
- ES9218P x 2 DAC
- Detachable back clip
- 3.5mm (Single-Ended) + 2.5mm (Balanced)
- Dual ES9218P DAC chip
- Built-in XMOS chip
- Supports native DSD decoding
- NFC Pairing
Scheduled to be release in September/October (subjected to change) Estimated pirce at USD 99.99 (subjected to final confirmation)
Source: FiiO Official Website
Updated on 11.09.2019