[NEWS] iBasso introduces the Brand New DX170 DAP
iBasso introduces the Brand New DX170 DAP
iBasso introduced recently the brand new DX170 Digital Audio Player (DAP), which is the successor of the DX160 that was released back in 2019. The design of the DX170 seems to be based on the original DX160, which was a pretty compact device and one of my most favourite Mid-Range HiFi Audio Player that I have reviewed on Moonstar Reviews.
The motto of the company for the DX170 is: A New Home for your Music and your Ears!
The new DX170 comes with some impressive hardware features such like Cirrus Logic’s latest 32-Bit CS43131 Dual DAC chipset, the latest RockChip RK3566 SoC, Dual Independent NDK Crystal Oscillators, a FPGA Master Audio Architecture, 1080P 5.0” Sharp On Cell display and many more.
The DX170 will be available in three different colour options, which are black, grey and blue.
Price and Availability:
The officially announced MSRP price of the iBasso DX170 will be 449 US$, while the device will be available for presale on July 13th.
- DAC : Cirrus Logic Dual CS43131 DAC
- Processor : RockChip RK3566 Quad Core SoC
- OS : Android 11
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage : 32 GB + Micro SD Card Slot
- Display : 5” 1080P Full HD Sharp On Cell-Touch Screen
- WiFi : 2.4 & 5 GHz (b/g/n/ac) with WiFi6 support
- Bluetooth : BT 5.0 with LDAC and aptX output
- USB : 3.0
- MQA Unfold : up to 8x
- Output Ports : 3.5mm Single-Ended and 4.4mm Balanced Output
- Output Power : 3.2Vrms (3.5mm SE), 6.4Vrms (4.4mm Balanced)
- THD+N : 0.0004% (3.5mm SE), 0.0022% (4.4mm Balanced)
- SNR : 125dB (3.5mm SE), 130dB (4.4mm Balanced)
- Frequency Response : 10Hz – 40kHz ± -0.15dB (3.5mm SE & 4.4mm Balanced)
- Battery capacity : 3200mAh 3.8V
- Playback time : up to 11 hours
- Dimensions : 124.5mm*70mm*15mm
- Weight : 165grams
New Generation RockChip CPU:
The new iBasso DX170 DAP comes with RockChip’s latest generation RK3566 SoC (System on a Chip), which is a Octa Core CPU with a AnTuTu score of a 100.000 that is higher according to the company, compared to Qualcomm SoC’s like the SD425/430 found in similar priced devices.
The DX170 is equipped with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal Storage (ROM) that can be expanded up to 2TB via Micro SD Card slot.
Self-Developed FPGA Master Technology & NDK Crystal Oscillators:
The DX170 features iBasso’s self-developed FPGA Master Technology that requests signals directly from the SoC. It is incorporated by two independent NDK femtosecond crystal oscillators in maintaining a stable signal with low jitter and high definition.
FHD Display & Aluminium Alloy Chassis:
The brand new iBasso DX170 comes with a 5” 1080P display of the manufactured Sharp with a Pixel Density of 445PPI (Pixels per Inch). It has their latest small bezel design attached to a well-finished aluminium alloy chassis that will be available in Black, Grey and Blue colour options.
Thank you for the Read!